- I hate peas. They don’t really taste of much, you have to chase them round your plate, they go cold really quickly, and the worst thing? When you find squished pea in the carpet. Yeuchhh!
- I *have* to sit on the left side of the sofa, and on the left in the back of a car (behind the passenger, NOT the driver). But I can only sleep on the right side of the bed.
- I don’t iron. Which, I suppose, isn’t THAT weird. But I do think I have a bit of a phobia about irons – to me they are DANGEROUS and vaguely sinister.
- Spiders don’t bother me, but I completely detest Daddy Long Legs (Legses? Clueless about the plural). I think it’s the noise they make when they touch the wall, and the fact that they FLY STRAIGHT AT ME!!! *shudders* I have to get Mike to put them outside.
- I used to watch Eastenders, but have now gone off it so violently that if I even hear the theme tune I feel a bit stabby.
- I never wear green. There’s a superstition from my Mum’s side of the family that green is bad luck, which I don’t really believe but is so embedded in my psyche I just never consider buying green things (other than plants and vegetables, they’re ok apparently).
- I only like going to the cinema in the afternoon. There’s something about coming out of a dark cinema into the dark of night that is not pleasing to me.
- I could happily eat Parma ham, straight out of the packet, all day long.